December 14, 2011

I'm ready for my Intership


When I look at an intern, I expect them to have a positive attitude, have their materials (pen, notebook, and planner)  ready at all times, dressed professionally, and is willing to go out their way whenever something needs to be done. I feel that I fit this description and if I don’t fit it yet, I know that I’m very close in doing so. Currently, I’ve been evaluated on my performance and I must say that I have a lot to work on. In module 3, I need to be more aware of others around me and that I feel will make me a stronger leader.  Not only does a leader lead, they also allow others a chance to grow and that’s what I need to work on.
My attitude is forever growing and I need to grow to be more attentive of other people’s feelings, which show my caring attitude that I know that I have.  At times, I feel that I’m afraid to ask questions, but in my internship, I need to ask questions if I’m unsure of how things operate. A way that I can remember everything is to write things down and clarify anything that I’m hesitant about.
Going into my internship, I plan to develop a method. Since I have natural leadership abilities, I plan to hold back a little to allow others to become a leader also. Keeping my day live and active, I need to continuously ask for work and try to intake as much information that I can to show my willingness to learn. I especially want to go into my internship with a better organizational method to make sure I stay prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment