September 20, 2011

Look at things through my eyes

Things at my school weren't that bad. I actually loved my high school and the support that I had from everyone around me. I didn't go to a regular high school, I went to a high school through Job Corps. The teachers there was very hands on and very willing to help the students. I took advantage to the help because I wasn't used to getting so much help and I wanted to make sure I learned everything they were teaching.

There were times I got distracted by the things that were going on. I wanted to hang out and not do class work because it wasn't catching my attention at the time. Most of the students around me were really focused and determined because of where they came from. Sometimes I would take their energy and focus and apply it to my situation to get done with my work.






1 comment:

  1. I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same when I want to go out and hang out with friends and I cant because I have work to do. But the motivation from other students who are determined and focused made me want to do the same thing.

    ReplyDelete