January 02, 2012

7 Minutes Until Countdown!

We had 7 minutes left until it was officially 2012 when we arrived to San Fransisco Saturday night. Everyone was running from Montgomery station to Embarcadero station just to see the fireworks and count down with everyone else that was there.

It was so many people by the pier we had to literally push our way through the crowd! They had a ball going through the crowd, everyone yelling "Happy New Years," couples being romantic while watching the fireworks, and some people just yelling in excitement.

I think this was a special night for me because I got to spend it with some of my colleagues and I really felt it was beginning to many great things to come. Two years ago I stopped making new years resolutions because I never fell through with them, but this year I had a few things that I wanted to make sure I fell through doing.

  • I want to earn an internship.
  • I want to get my license.
  • Get a good paying job.
  • Save up money.
  • MOVE OUT OF PARENTS HOUSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment