January 18, 2012

Goose Bumps and a New Start

Being completely honest, I need to stay calm as much as possible. My nerves are very much so are all over the place and I really don't know how to handle it all. I want to walk into the doors of my internship confident that they would all love me and I would learn to adapt easily without and stress. There have been a million and one questions that continually run through my mind, but there is one that sticks out in particular and that is, "am I really ready for this?"

I hope that the work environment is welcoming, but at the same time on edge because I never want to forget where I'm at at no cost. I want to have a manager that's going to tough and is hard to crack, but deep down inside he/she just want to see me succeed and put out the best work that I can possibly do.

Being that I'm a tough cookie, I want to be that intern that stands out of them all because I didn't crack and I was able to excel beyond measures. Everyone says that have a plan and a goal is a great thing, especially in this situation, but I really don't feel that it is necessary. The main thing that I'm worried about is getting the hang of the work load and doing my job well to the best of my abilities.

If or when I get a job offer from my internship, I plan to ask to get transfered to ATL so I can live happily away from my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment